Create test instance by adding tests to test suites, schedule and run test instances. Analyze test runs and link issues.
Add Tests and Requirements
You can choose the tests to add to each test suite. This can be done directly by adding the tests or indirectly by selecting requirements. When you select a requirement all tests covering the requirement will be added to the test suite. Once you add a test to a test suite it will further be called test instance.
Add Test Configurations
Once you added a test or requirement to a test suite you can select the test configuration to be used for test execution. The test instances of a test suite are orded. You can reorder the execution flow. You can add the same test with same or different test configuration multiple times to a test suite.
Schedule Test Instances
Run Test Instances
Issues (Defects) can be directly linked to test runs, test instances, test suites, tests, requirements, releases and cycles. Indirect links will be automatically created. E.g. if you link a defect to a test instance, a indirect link will be created for the test, the covered requirements, the test suite, the release cycle and release. This is essential for requirement to defect traceability.
- Test Planning Structure and detail all your tests in a hierarchical tree. Add test steps, test parameters, and test configurations.
- Test Execution Create test instance by adding tests to test suites, schedule and run test instances. Analyze test runs and link issues.
- Requirements Specification Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.
- Fine-Grained Permission Model Manage users and user groups with a fine-grained and comprehensive permission model.